MaxiCourses® provide the 300+ hours of CE hours necessary to fulfill the CE requirement of the Associate Fellow Member process of the AAID. But the reason so many dentists have taken the MaxiCourses® worldwide is that the courses position the participants to become proficient in all aspects of implant dentistry.
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry is the oldest implant organization in the world. Its mission is to advance the science of implant dentistry through education and research for the benefit of mankind. To further the cause of education, the AAID created the Maxicourse® which is a rigorous 300 hour curriculum covering the entire spectrum ranging from basic science to advanced implant concepts. The course is divided into five modules with each module spread over six days. Every module has hands on exercises and or live demonstrations and surgical participation. A detailed curriculum is listed under the course curriculum tab. The course was developed keeping in mind the needs of the learner.
The curriculum is case and evidence based. The faculty who teach at the course are pioneers and educators. They are experts in the subject matter that they have been chosen to cover. They are eager to share their wealth of information and have offered to mentor the participants and are available to help with their cases. The impressive list of alumni who are listed stand testimony to the quality of the education and the unbiased approach to learning. Many of our participants have become leaders and heads of departments. Several deans have graduated from our program and have implemented departments of implant dentistry in their institutions. Our participants have hailed even from the U.S. and U.K.
Why Egypt MaxiCourse
- 300 hours of comprehensive lectures including live surgeries, demonstrations and hands-on sessions
- Five six-day sessions that include weekends
- Over 8-10 Speakers from amongst the most distinguished names in Implantology
- Learn from the cumulative experience of your class which places and restores over 200 implants through the MaxiCourse®
- Certificate of Completion is awarded by the AAID
- Non-commercial course covering the spectrum of implant types and systems
- In depth review of surgical and prosthetic protocols
- Guidance to select an implant system that would work in your practice
- Excellent review of fundamental sciences and treatment planning
- Practice management module that provides ideas to market your implant practice Live hands on training to treat your patients
- Hands on placement of a minimum of 10 implants with CBCT planning comprehensive diagnostic and step by step instruction
i have chosen to attend the best course worldwide to get the confidence I need and to give my patients the best treatment available. Egypt Maxicourse offers the best Hands on Experience allowing you to place 10 Dental implants in different cases with bone grafting and sinus lifts, which is much more than any other Maxicourse worldwide.
I recommend this program for everyone who is interested in Implant Dentistry. Plus doctor Shanker Iyer mentioned in his first lecture that all candidates will be super GPs after this one year program, and definitely, that's what happened. This is the way to go for Implant dentistry lovers. Good luck for everyone
The Maxicourse not only helped me understand a great deal about implants, but it also helped me become a better general dentist. Whether you have years of experience or a fresh grad, I highly recommend the course.